APCOA Parking Polska is the biggest Polish company conducting its activity in parking industry.
APCOA Parking Polska is a part of APCOA GROUP having its seat in Germany, the European market leader in management of large parking lots investing all over the Europe. APCOA Parking Polska is dealing mainly with management of parking lots as well as organizing of paid parking zones in city streets. The company existing in Poland since 1998 marks new standards and directions on the Polish market of managing parking lots right from the beginning. Structures that we are managing are equipped with the most modern equipment provided by international manufacturers and together with our experience we may ensure the highest possible level in the world.
For many years APCOA Parking Polska company collaborates with numerous important investors, owners of Real-estates, public institutions all over the country. They own trade galleries, hotels, airports, office buildings, city parking spaces, hospitals, etc.
Each day thousands of people from all over Poland use parking lots that we manage. Long experience on the Polish market of parking management, professional and thorough approach to the customer, reliable fulfilment of obligations resulting from contracts concluded let our company to maximize profits from parking operations and make Customer and drivers satisfied with services offered. For each parking lot under our management we develop concept study regarding correct traffic organization, selection of technical equipment as well as administration taking into account specificity of the object and Customer’s expectations.
- APCOA Parking Polska manages urban parking facilities, including car parks and paid parking zones. We also operate lots for hospitals, office complexes, hotels and shopping malls.
- Our services include planning, analysis, advice, traffic flow scheme development and selection of equipment. In all of this, we take into account project specifics and our clients expectations.
- Our goal is to maximise revenue and profit streams and optimise the cost structure. To that end, we rely on the installed parking management and accounting systems to provide relevant financials and statistics.
- We provide, install and maintain parking management systems. Our partners in this area include leading-edge manufacturers from Germany and Austria. We also supply necessary consumables including tickets, season parker cards, etc.
- We install and operate digital car park monitoring systems, offering our clients recorded system data.
- As a traffic safety measure, we provide appropriate car park signage, both vertical and horizontal. We also designateseparate spaces for the disable persons and other users as specified by the client. Finally, we provide LED-based signs to indicate occupancy levels.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service, we provide trained personnel who work under supervision from qualified managerial staff.
- We offer round-the-year service to keep the car park areas and alltraffic routes in an orderly condition.
- We have partnered with reputable security guardagencies to provide fast response teams.
- Last but not least, we offer advertising and marketing services including large-format, car park barrier and on-ticket advertising space. To boost public awareness of our car parks, we also launch appropriate marketing campaigns.